WHAT IS ARTERIAL CLEARANCE THERAPY(ACT)?
Artery Clearance Therapy (ACT), which is a non-surgical treatment to prevent and reverse heart diseases and many other vascular diseases. Arterial Clearance Therapy generally includes Chelation Therapy(CT), Diet, Exercise, Lifestyle Management & avoidance of tobacco and other health-damaging habits. We also offers EECP (Enhanced External Counter Pulsation) which is effective non-invasive treatment options for coronary artery disease, including coronary arterial / artery blockage, artery calcification, atherosclerosis, etc.
ACT (Arterial Clearance Therapy) has been proven to increase blood flow throughout the body. ACT not only works towards clearing the main arteries, but also improves blood-flow to smaller capillarie(collateral circulation) It reverses atherosclerosis and can prevent heart attacks in many patients.
ACT is about 90% successful i.e. 90 out of 100 patients treated with ACT improve. Results vary from patient to patient depending on the disease process. ACT has been reported to relieve angina pain, improve blood cholesterol , lower blood fats, reduce blood pressure, heal ulcers caused by poor circulation, and strokes. .ACT (Arterial Clearance Therapy) is recognized by the National Health Services in England. It is practiced by about 1500 clinics in America and also by many in England, France, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, etc.
BENEFITS OF ACT:
- Decrease the chest pain, Breathlessness / Discover angina.
- Improvement in blood circulation of coronaries by reducing blockage from blood vessel.( plaque, lipids, calcium etc)
- Avoid Bypass Surgery.
- Avoid Angioplasty.
- Lowers the diabetic insulin need.
- Lower the high blood pressure
- Lowers the blood cholesterol.
- Prevent osteoarthritis
- Improves HEART function.
- Increase memory & mental ability.
- Prevent cancer.
- Better sexual performance.
- Reduces varicose veins.
FOR WHOM ACT IS BENEFICIAL?
- Patient with angina(chest pain) & breathlessness.
- Who want to prevent heart attack, heart disease.
- Patient with high blood pressure.
- Patient who want to avoid Angioplasty or Bypass.
- Who are unfit for Bypass/ Angioplasty surgery.
- Reoccurrence of chest pain after Angioplasty/Bypass surgery.
- Peripheral artery disease which cause pain in legs.
- Cerebral ischemia leading to memory loss.
- Libido problem or decrease sexual activity.
- Anti ageing
HOW ACT DONE?
Arterial Clearance Therapy (ACT) name itself indicates that the medicines in it cleans the blockages by dissolving them. It is OPD based treatment. In this we are giving medicine through intravenous I.V. route. & patient can take this therapy in sitting or sleeping position or patient can read or listen music during 3 hours of infusion.